• good

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • bad

Votes: 13 68.4%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
wish I had bought anything but a roush....overpriced, underpowered, and their proprietary tuning is a pia and god forbid you should make any mods becuase if you do they don't want to know you

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i've read that the roush and magnacharger are really eaton SC's in disguise. for the price you could get a better one like whipple, saleen, KB, paxton, or procharger.

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
i've read that the roush and magnacharger are really eaton SC's in disguise. for the price you could get a better one like whipple, saleen, KB, paxton, or procharger.
Exactly. If you're gonna spend a ton of money, might as well spend a little more and get your invesment's worth.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Yup, Roush blowers are overpriced and don't make near the HP other blowers that are cheaper do.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Whipple or KB FTW

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
they are both positive displacement blowers but a twin screw and a roots are completely different animals.

SuperchargersOnline.com :: Roots vs. Centrifugal vs. Screw Type Supercharging
"Screw type superchargers are derived from the Roots type concept but with vast improvements for street use. Although from the out side, screw type superchargers may look a lot like Roots type superchargers, on the inside you will find a twin-screw design that compresses air unlike Roots type superchargers which pump the air into the motor."

So how is that any different from what I said? It's roots-style with different rotors. That's what your link says too...:tomato:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts