Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
You on a stock bottom end? What fuel support mods do you have? Auto or M6?

Sorry if you said it in the video. I am at work and had the sound off.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You on a stock bottom end? What fuel support mods do you have? Auto or M6?

Sorry if you said it in the video. I am at work and had the sound off.
Bone stock long block. JPC triple pump system on E85. M6

·
Registered
748 Posts
Wow! Those are amazing numbers man. That car for sure moves out. I am jealous for sure!

Edit: What size of injector did you have to go with to support the E85?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Those are amazing numbers man. That car for sure moves out. I am jealous for sure!

Edit: What size of injector did you have to go with to support the E85?
Thanks, it's alot of fun. 850cc.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
For you to be that close when racing a zx-14(fastest production streetbike) is damn impressive. Nice run Damn nice run!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
For you to be that close when racing a zx-14(fastest production streetbike) is damn impressive. Nice run Damn nice run!
not bashing his car because its stout for sure. but the advantage is taken away from motor cycles from a roll race. I have seen lots of cars outrun bikes. But to the op, nice car. Everytime i see the 5.0s make that kind of power on the stock longblock it really makes me want one. lol.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
not bashing his car because its stout for sure. but the advantage is taken away from motor cycles from a roll race. I have seen lots of cars outrun bikes. But to the op, nice car. Everytime i see the 5.0s make that kind of power on the stock longblock it really makes me want one. lol.
Thats a damn valid point on the roll races bc thats where some bikes lose their advantage when racing a car depending on the power of the car.

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
That might be true for a little 600, but im betting that zx14 started pulling away pretty well after they passed the camera. Higher hp bikes on stock wheel base have to hold back for a while.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats a damn valid point on the roll races bc thats where some bikes lose their advantage when racing a car depending on the power of the car.
true, if he can launch it well, he's gone. I'm not saying my car is the fastest anything. But it does well for a 4,000lb pig set up as a dd with really minimal mods.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
true, if he can launch it well, he's gone. I'm not saying my car is the fastest anything. But it does well for a 4,000lb pig set up as a dd with really minimal mods.
743/698 Is DAMN impressive imo either way that was a nice run!!!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
That might be true for a little 600, but im betting that zx14 started pulling away pretty well after they passed the camera. Higher hp bikes on stock wheel base have to hold back for a while.
weight is not near as much of a factor when its already moving.... it doesnt matter what bike it is... it loses its advantage when racing from a roll. granted.. the zx14 is still a fast bike. i was just stating the truth about how some cars hang with bikes. its because people think of bikes as 200mph machines and how they can do wheelies at 100mph. but they dont think about the physics of it... and at a certain hp, a car will overcome the difference in the power to weight ratio of a motorcycle.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Motor is getting built. Dropped everything off to my machinist today. 11.5 to one, forged everything and maybe some blower cams and head work......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts