Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been wanting the stage 2 front for a damn long while now.
im thinkin of ordering directly from roush its 212.00+ tax S&H.
i figure thats not bad. but anywere else have it cheaper.

open to opinions. :D

thanks

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Post a pic please :yes

Most people go with the stage 3 so I don't know if there's much of an aftermarket for the stage 2. If you don't need it right away I would wait and see if there happens to be a used one or something that pops up. Otherwise I'd just get the one from roush

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i know they have cobra termi bumpers on ebay that are for $325 and come painted to your vehicles exact color im sure they might also have some for roush just a little harder to find might want to check ebay motors

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill check it out...:yes but saddly im on a work comp and i cant get on ebay. or post pics. :sorry

ive decided on the stage 2 cause i dont see alot of them. i love the stage 3 but i have no supercharger... so i decided against it.
if i come across a dirt cheap stage 3 though...
id take it :D

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
you do mean just the front bumper cover im assuming

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah just the front.
the rest of the kit is the same wether its stage 2 or 3.

but i dont plan on the rest for a while. just lookin for the front.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
ROUSH MUSTANG FRONT BUMPER PACKAGE 99 2000 01 02 03 04:eBay Motors (item 180333720630 end time Oct-29-09 14:47:48 PDT)

well this is all i found on ebay it looks like the stage 3 .... its the whole kit though and they claim it authentic from roush not a fake one and it comes with the fog lights and mounting hardware the only thing its not painted.... not sure if this is a good price but maybe you would know since you already have looked into it it seems a little steep to me though.... but like i said i dont know how much they run.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awwww... **** man..
at work i can look at ebay its blocked..

do you mind posting the price. ?

i dont mind if its not painted :yes

and thanks by the way:D

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
465.27 free shipping now my question to you is does the stage two have circular fogs and two lines separating it towards the bottom which creates three different paths or is this the stage 3 because i went to another site and the stage two looks like it uses the same fogs as the gt but has the parts that like stick out like spikes at the bottom of each corner

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
ok well the link that i put up was for a stage 3 not the stage 2 sorry bro i found the stage two at mr. body kit for $299 which is still way more that you said you can get it at for $212

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
sorry bro i know what you mean now all you want is the front valence i found some up for sale in another forum but the thread is over a year old so i doubt they still have it.... other than that i couldnt find just the valence by itself most places sell the bumper cover with the valance together. you know i bet if you go to pick up the muscle mustangs and fast fords mag you might find it in the dealer ads

1 - 16 of 16 Posts