Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the m90 blower on the 03-04 cobras see an amazing response to a small dry shot. Has anyone done this on the Roushcharger in the S197?? I have been searching for a week and i have found nothing. I am getting a steal on a shelby gt with a roushcharger and i have a n2o kit sitting at home.. hopefully i can figure something out like a small 25-35 dry shot.. hopefully the experts can chime in. Thanks in advance.:yes:yes

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I'd talk to some tuners about it. I'd think you'd be able to get away with a 25 or 35 shot without a tune but don't take my word for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really need to find out.. haha that would be awesome. because if i do the 2.57 pulley, headers and the spray that should be more than enough

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
with some 4.10's and a spydershaft :D and if all that fails......cams.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I know the m90 blower on the 03-04 cobras see an amazing response to a small dry shot. Has anyone done this on the Roushcharger in the S197?? I have been searching for a week and i have found nothing. I am getting a steal on a shelby gt with a roushcharger and i have a n2o kit sitting at home.. hopefully i can figure something out like a small 25-35 dry shot.. hopefully the experts can chime in. Thanks in advance.:yes:yes
the 03 04 cobras at eaton 112 the roush 360 had M90

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
very interesting, let us know what you find out.:upsidedownllama

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
what did you decide to go with? are you still on the stock fuel pump?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts