Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything bad about them, someone told me they are bad sometimes but some have said they are ok.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Let's see... All sales are final. No returns after 14 days. They substitute parts at will. They are hard to reach by phone and don't follow through what they tell you when you do reach them. The return authorization available only on-line. When you get it, it says on the back that if you return the part using that authorization (even a substituted part) that you agree to only a credit for future purchases. No cash refund. If the returned part does not have the necessary paperwork on the outside of the carton, they refuse delivery. But, the 14 day return clock is still running. Partial shipments and backorders appear to be common. You can get cash back after canceling an order for a back ordered item, less a 5% cancellation fee. And there are other thing that I don't remember. Before you order read their policies very closely.

The ones that say RPMOutlet is OK are the lucky ones.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Dont Use Them!!
+1

·
Registered
11 Posts
The first few times I used them they were fine.... I recently just ordered A LOT of stuff and most of it was back ordered.... :( I love how they don't tell you either. Pretty sure there is a 5% fee or something like that to cancel the order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts