Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

So I will soon be ordering the first phase in my upgrades. I am investing with BBK Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X-pipe with O2 Simulators, BBK CAI (I'm told no real increase in HP, but it looks way better than stock), FRPP 3.73's with a SCT X-cal 3 tuner.

:DI'm excited as these are my first performance upgrades with any vehicle I have ever owned. Just looking to see, from anyone with similar upgrades, and on a 94 octane tune what sort of rwhp I can expect to see.

I'm hoping for approximately 25rwhp but want to ask if this is realistic.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
638 Posts
the gears dont show horsepower numbers. but hell it feels like you gained at least 25 hp/tq!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx.. yeah they are a torque multipler! I was just listing all my mods, assuming that must people would know that.

Hey Silverstang... have you been dynoed before? If so, what are your numbers like.

thx

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Id say around 250ish rwhp 300ish rwtq

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
yeah id say around 250 too.

dont get the BBK headers though, get the MAC, better quality, cheaper, and you dont have to remove them to do a clutch.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what I think they mean. Stock dynoed 99-04 approximately 230rwhp. Tune plus mods = 25 rwhp for a total of 250ish.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I hit 250rwhp with cai, exhaust (stock manifolds) tune, t.b. & plenum

·
Registered
338 Posts
Not trying to steal the post but i was talking to a guy who has a mach 1 and from being at the the dynos seeing stock GT's dyno a rough estimate of what i would dyno at with stock manifolds, flow cat back pypes O/R x-pipe 3.73's BBK cai and 3.73's and he told me a little over 200 i thought this was crazy low.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Not trying to steal the post but i was talking to a guy who has a mach 1 and from being at the the dynos seeing stock GT's dyno a rough estimate of what i would dyno at with stock manifolds, flow cat back pypes O/R x-pipe 3.73's BBK cai and 3.73's and he told me a little over 200 i thought this was crazy low.
That is crazy low, that too low for stock (99+). Ive had over 50 dyno pulls on my car over the years from stock to supercharged and have never seen numbers that low

1 - 19 of 19 Posts