Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gusy what kinda power pick at the wheels could i expect with stage 3 ported heads and stage comp cams and a good tune

thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and how much time could i expect to take my ET

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went a 15.1 without the 4.10's and a horrible 60FT

·
Registered
806 Posts
what stage comp? you didnt say lol.

we cant tell you an estimated time. too many factors. weather, track, driver, suspension

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
are you having trouble hooking up? id buy suspension and get some sticky tires first, you def shouldnt be running 15.1 with the mods you have, that non PI gt territory stock, im no expert in those parts for a pi GT but id say 85+ horse from the heads and cams, possibly more with a good tune, but ive never looked into it, what do they do to the heads in stage 3, if i were you, id take your heads off and bring them to a shop, if you take it to a shop that knows what there doing, you can get alot more power out of those heads, and if you were to be able to launch and stick, id say you could get low 13s with those mods if not better, but like i said i dont really know for sure

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've got an auto and im currently lookin at puttin a either 2300 or 3200 stall in and im lookin a stage 3 comps

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
woah!!! 15.1 is completely awful no offense.

Probably cuz ur spinning way too much. Before you get gears, i would highly suggest DR's and Some controll arms

·
Registered
599 Posts
woah!!! 15.1 is completely awful no offense.

Probably cuz ur spinning way too much. Before you get gears, i would highly suggest DR's and Some controll arms
15.1 in a stock 2v? that aint that bad.. they were all running times like that.. and his suspension is on the way :)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
15.1 in a stock 2v? that aint that bad.. they were all running times like that.. and his suspension is on the way :)
ive seen them run low 14s easy, a non PI GT will typically run high 14s low 15s but usally the PI ones run mid to low 14s no prob

·
Registered
599 Posts
My cobra went 14.2 with like a 2.2 60ft... and call me cocky but i can drive just shitty tires and it was like 38 degrees out

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
auto is what is killing him. I agree get the high stall and 4.10's I doubt he is spinning at all. I don't spin at the track with my auto mach, so I am sure he doesn't have that problem. With the stall and gears, with heads and cams you should break 13's easy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts