Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get the "sideburns" for my S-281 wing to make it a complete 3 piece? (when I say "sideburns" I mean the pieces that go on the quarter panel that run down to the rear bumper) I thought I liked the 1 piece style till I got it painted and mounted, now it just looks like it's missing something.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
You looking for these strips just in front of the tail lights?

Certainly a Saleen part and don't see you finding one new. Better hit eBay and Craigs List.

Jazzer :)

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Anyone know where I can get the "sideburns" for my S-281 wing to make it a complete 3 piece? (when I say "sideburns" I mean the pieces that go on the quarter panel that run down to the rear bumper) I thought I liked the 1 piece style till I got it painted and mounted, now it just looks like it's missing something.
what part of STL bro? I am 45 mins away!

Reactions: ajm

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Jazzer, that's exactly what I'm looking for. You know where I can get them? And Scott I live in the Manchester/Ballwin area, it's a west county suburb

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
oh nice. you go to Midnight Madness or Lindbeigh(lame now!)...or any STLMustang cruises?

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Stealth... no idea, but checked eBay and had no luck. Check CL for your best bet.

Jazzer :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jazzer, and Scott I haven't been to Gateway in a couple years and as for lindberg, hell no, not since high school, lol. I've never been on any cruises with STL mustang, mainly cause every one I've ever heard about conflicted with something I already had planned. Any coming up soon?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah lol Lindberg sucks ass man! Gateway Midnight madness is next friday and a cruise the 25th of this month is Washington Mo.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
check mrbodykit.com
im pretty sure last time i checked they had them, but i think its all sold as one kit. also call around to prestige mustang or mps auto salvage, im sure they have some saleen parts.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah lol Lindberg sucks ass man! Gateway Midnight madness is next friday and a cruise the 25th of this month is Washington Mo.
Damn, I'll be in Columbia that weekend for the Mizzou-Texas game

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ahh man.. thats chilll

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
might as well not even go. Texas will win.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
whoah there

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
dont wanna hear it lol

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i dont blame you. LOL.