Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i purchased a S&B intake from AutoAnything.com
and i recived the item very quickly at a good price ..not to add they have Lower Price Guarantee for one year (im already getting a refund :))

well the item looked great out of the box and had great instructions with color pics ,but i had some little issues :(

-1st i was unhappy i had to drill a hole for the air temp sensor .
lucky for me i had stepper bits so it was easy.They do include a rubber gasket so your sensor fits like the factory one thow .

Also if you do need to drill a hole make sure after you drill the holethat you clean the inside tube very good as not to get plastic particals inside your intake.

-2nd i was missing one of the 3.75 adaptors. but a quick call to there tel #
(909) 947 0015 and an email to them quickly fix this problem as they over nighted me the missing item with no questions asked and i had 2 follow up calls from 2 of there reps .:cool:

-3rd fit and finish ,from a 1-10(1 = worst) was a 8 to 8 1/2

other than these so called problems everthing else was ok. nice quality items in packing ,great instructions ,nice packing and great customer support.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update so far...
no problems! S&B has emailed me a few times to make sure everything is ok and even sent me a coupon to a get a discount on a cleaning kit :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts