Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
V6 ******************** 2003 only ****************
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiosity have any of you seen or even heard of someone putting both forced inductions in there car? I wonder what kind of damage that will do?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
its been done, there is a turbo kit for the s/c cobalt that keeps the s/c it is just a tuning nitemare

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
its been done, there is a turbo kit for the s/c cobalt that keeps the s/c it is just a tuning nitemare
ya there is also a TT kit for the 03-04 cobra that keeps the stock blower

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Compound boost~

But its been said the s/c on top is a restriction, and the twins would make more hp without it.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Compound boost~
Yeah I read the article about it making more without the s/c but man they talking about it making 1200 rwhp if the tires would have had better traction and tune.

·
Registered
347 Posts
there is a guy in jacksonville where i go to school that is doing the TT supercharger on his cobra except he is keeping his kenne bell on it. its gonna be sick nasty when its done. plus he bought a 5.0 block for it.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
a friend of mine had 2 s/c on one of there old mustangs and the car ran 9s. Of course hes a mechanical engineer, and pretty much only builds drag cars.

·
Registered
300 Posts
there is a guy in jacksonville where i go to school that is doing the TT supercharger on his cobra except he is keeping his kenne bell on it. its gonna be sick nasty when its done. plus he bought a 5.0 block for it.

.. :eek:

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
How about this double supercharged GTO

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
They don't know too much about compound boost right now. Thats why it isn't popular right now, but companies are def looking into it. I personally would stick with either a supercharge or turbo kit. Makes it easier, and cheaper, and you will make the power you want to make.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Selling '97 F150 to pay for college. Any takers:stickpoke
HOW MUCH IS IT 2WD OR 4WD 4.6, 5.4
take that to PM's... not on this thread...

I don't see why you would do a compound system when a turbocharger is a lot better then a supercharger and you are as good as your worst player

·
Registered
154 Posts
take that to PM's... not on this thread...
already did:D

I have read a few things that say the supercharger becomes restrictive once the turbos start making boost.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts