Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a Hwy that has a stop sign and then a left turn that is like going thru an
S curve, We make a right turn at the stop sign then a left to another leg of the Hwy. Many times camaro's and chargers are in front of my pony and I let them choose their lane and blow their doors off no matter which lane they choose.
This is the most fun I have driving my stang against other hot rod cars.
Are any of you into situations like this? I like the twisty courses not drag.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I like turns too but i don't like situations on HWYs. You need to take it to a real course to see what it is truly capable of. Autox or open track. In texas you have a few nice options for tracks you can do.

·
F*stocker
339 Posts
I like turns too but i don't like situations on HWYs. You need to take it to a real course to see what it is truly capable of. Autox or open track. In texas you have a few nice options for tracks you can do.
X2 if you're ever in San Antonio click the link in my sig, or do an event at The Driveway or Harris Hill Road.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i completely know what you mean, where i live there is a very long uphill straight away that leads right into a round about, and whenever someone wants to race i always just let them get a little infront of me and then exit the round about 2 sometimes 3 car lengths ahead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts