GRILL OUT LUNCH: 12:00 PM
CRUISE IN AROUND THE PARK: 1:30 PM
CERTIFICATE CEREMONY: 2:30 PM
PARK ACTIVITIES: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is just around the corner, booked my hotel last weekend.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Hell yeah! I would love to go to this. I think I will be up in Kennesaw that weekend; if so I will be there for sure.

Kevo, If I can make it, we should meet up that morning.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Just talked to my fiance and she said she would love to go with me! Its on, I will definately be there. The cruise to the Varsity is going to be badass.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm planning on being at the Days Inn hotel around 3pm or so to get my room. Got a friend with a new 5.0 following me up. Should be a great time, I had a blast last year just sitting by the pool Saturday night talking cars and drinking. I missed the indoor racing last year but looking forward to it this year...tag on my car reads 4 Kevo so pretty easy to spot.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Sweet man! I think BWAL might cruise down with me on Saturday or Sunday...I had planned on staying in Kennesaw at my moms place, but may just get a room down there.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i got your PM ace. is the varsity cruise on sunday? i'm pretty sure i will be able to go, but it will only be for one day, as i don't want to spend money on a hotel or gas to make another trip. haven't decided which day yet though. if you're getting a hotel, i can just squeeze in with you and your fiance though. dibs on the middle of the bed

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
lol...Im sure she wont mind.

Cruise is on Sunday. We will probably go Saturday and drive back to Kennesaw, then head back down to the cruise Sunday and leave from the varsity to go back to Augusta.

So whichever day you wanna go, we can probably meet up around powder springs somewhere and cruise on down.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saturday, most of the day is spent at the Park chit-chatting and some food. Then we do a small cruise around the park and head for dinner. Saturday night is drinking by the pool and pranks...guy who went to bed first last year got a trash can tied to his hotel room door, so the next morning when he opened it all the contents fell out into his room. Great time that night then Sunday we do a cruise over to the Varsity and all head home from there.

The Flag City Mustang Club from Macon came with about 10-15 cars last year all colors...just a good time to chat about the cars not have to worry about judging etc.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Cool BWAL...let me know if you wanna meet up around powder springs somewhere Sat morning and cruise down

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
let's do it brosyphilis. where are you coming from? when and where do you want to meet?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Im probably going to be in Kennesaw Friday night...id say somewhere around 75. What exit are you closest to? Im up around exit 269 Barrett pkwy. Id probably like to be there by 9 or so.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i don't know, i never take 75. i'm not too far from barrett parkway though. you know that road that comes up from where the sports authority and joe's crab shack is? and then it runs into barrett parkway? and if you go straight there's a gas station right on that corner and if you keep going straight that's where US play is (or was?) and the tilted kilt?

sorry, i suck with directions lol. anyways, wanna meet at that gas station? if you even know where talking about.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
i don't know, i never take 75. i'm not too far from barrett parkway though. you know that road that comes up from where the sports authority and joe's crab shack is? and then it runs into barrett parkway? and if you go straight there's a gas station right on that corner and if you keep going straight that's where US play is (or was?) and the tilted kilt?

sorry, i suck with directions lol. anyways, wanna meet at that gas station? if you even know where talking about.
Yeah...it's a BP...lol.

I'll pm you later this week

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
ahh, that's what i was thought it was

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would love to go to this. Money is a bit of an issue though..If gas wasn't so damn high or if I lived closer to there I would probably go.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts