Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got rid of my baby my 99 GT but then i went to an insurance auction yeah I said it insurance auction and I picked up this for $1000 2002 GT 100 K MILES just needs the radiator core support replaced and a full paint job I forgot to take picks before so sorry but all I have done to it so far is put on the 18 inch 2003 cobra wheels and SLP LOUD MOUTH exhaust :baller:
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q572/bsap0941/IMAG0020.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q572/bsap0941/IMAG0021.jpg

And my new DD
:facepalm:

·
Carport Built
871 Posts
Nice find man! If you r open to exhaust options I have a sss adrenaline cat back for sale

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already put on SLP loud mouth exhaust but thanks

sent from my talking box

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I got a steal got the cat back for $100 CL special yeah buddy

sent from my talking box

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yeah the guy said they he had just out them on CL not even 15 minutes when I called him lol looked at the right time. It's hard to find new edge stuff on CL where I am

sent from my talking box

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats man, nice pick up.
Thanks man I thought I had it for the opening bid for $600 but this other guy kept bidding it up he just showed up out of nowhere I think it was rigged but its still a steal

sent from my talking box

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Nice Nice. I love it!

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
thinking about using those roush rockers and getting the side exhaust to go with them?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
That was a great deal, hell the Roush kit alone goes for that much. Nice find man :yes

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thinking about using those roush rockers and getting the side exhaust to go with them?
Yes that's on the I have to do list

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That was a great deal, hell the Roush kit alone goes for that much. Nice find man :yes
Yeah i know the car was a steal

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Yes that's on the I have to do list

I you do you won't be able to run those SLP's anymore. To run out the side the exhaust needs mufflers with the inlet and outlet on the same end. I have SLP's on mine and had to dump them before the axle.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I you do you won't be able to run those SLP's anymore. To run out the side the exhaust needs mufflers with the inlet and outlet on the same end. I have SLP's on mine and had to dump them before the axle.
Yeah they dumped mine before the axle to and I know ill have to get rid of them but have you seen the price on the side exhaust I'm not in no rush for that just yet lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts