Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a new car and i talked to the dealership about gettin one and having to trade in the mustang.. they only offered me $500 for it so should i try to part the car or try to sell it as a whole?

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
your shocked how? its a 20 yr old car, at a dealership. Keep it or sell it on your own

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
Yeah dude seriously. The KBB of or cars is virtually nothing as it is and nobody at a used car dealership would be going there to buy a 20 year old mustang with a v8. I'm surprised they offered you anything for your car.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Yeah dude seriously. The KBB of or cars is virtually nothing as it is and nobody at a used car dealership would be going there to buy a 20 year old mustang with a v8. I'm surprised they offered you anything for your car.
they were prolly just gonna slap hium with fees later on

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
ya dude dont trade it in just sell it as a whole. why you trading it in??

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
At least that place was honest. Some places would offer you $2000 but raise the price of the car you are buying $1500 more. In the end, it is still $500.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya dude dont trade it in just sell it as a whole. why you trading it in??
well i may not be doin that now.. i finally found my coolant leak.. my water pump went out

·
Registered
609 Posts
$601 cash money.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the body has 250,000 miles on it.. and i dont know if the motor has ever been rebuilt

·
Registered
261 Posts
the body has 250,000 miles on it.. and i dont know if the motor has ever been rebuilt
That things just now getting broke in:D...Honestly though if your gonna get rid of it sell it as a whole. If I were you id just keep it around and get another car. That away you can work on it when ya get time or money, it cant be costing you to much.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well now its even worse :( the block cracked and seized

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts