Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You know I thought it sounded like a fun idea to fold my steel steering wheel in half with my face. I didn't really like my teeth anyway.

I'm fine for the most part. It was wet out in places and I got some tire spin, and then hit a dry spot. Good thing the tree was there to catch me right. would have been sad if I just went into the feild instead and missed all the body work I have to do now.

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Ouch that looked like it hurt... sorry to see that.
The good news is that you're still alive, are you going to make a full recovery?
Just wondering, were you wearing a seat belt?

Hope the recuperation is quick.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Name her Christine and all will be fine my friend. Or maybe Lazarus if you're feeling a little god like.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Damn, that pic of the steering wheel kinda makes a great arguement for airbags doen't it?

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Rear Seatbelts were optional-Fronts were standard.

I can't fathom anyone driving without seatbelts!
I can.... I always wear mine... but alot of my friends NEVER wear theirs... I can see why, infact the original 64-65 seat belts, actually can hurt you more in a wreck than help you at all... but I am willing to take the risk. In my truck, I really dont think a seat belt is needed, its like a tank anyway, that is up pretty high and would not be hurt, unless it hit something that was 6000 pounds or more.

·