Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been offered a Saleen Blower from an 06 Saleen Extreme. Are they good? How much boost can they handle? I may buy an 09 Bullitt, if so will it bolt up? Educate me people, as Positive displacement blowers are not something that I know much about.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
numbers in sig...they can spin up to 16-17psi

with supporting mods, you can be DEEP in the 600'srwhp...great whine, great blower

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have been offered a Saleen Blower from an 06 Saleen Extreme. Are they good? How much boost can they handle? I may buy an 09 Bullitt, if so will it bolt up? Educate me people, as Positive displacement blowers are not something that I know much about.
I want one. Just got a ride yesterday in a brenspeed tuned stage III saleen car and it was f-ing awesome. Daily driven and runs mid 11's. I insist that you give me that supercharger.:D

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
11's isn't quick enough for me. I had a Mach on the bottle that was daily driveable, and ran high tens.

I'd be getting it for free btw, I just have to buy a car to out it on. Also since techo is out of business who ports these things Mickey?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
11's isn't quick enough for me. I had a Mach on the bottle that was daily driveable, and ran high tens.

I'd be getting it for free btw, I just have to buy a car to out it on. Also since techo is out of business who ports these things Mickey?
I dont know who ports them as well as Techco did...but I believe JDM can port them as well

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Id do it. And if you dont take it i will be more than happy to put it on my Saleen. Then my baby will be almost complete.

Just throwin that out there :hug

·
Registered
277 Posts
Maybe he's just bragging he's getting a free saleen blower. :D

Well, wouldnt it cause problems putting an Extreme setup on a Bullitt? They're forged motors right?

And the Bullitts come in black? I'll trade my car for a GT500 in a heartbeat

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Jake, make sure you swap the blower pulley for a 3.4" or a 3.2" though...

Dont want to be running the 2.87" Extreme pulley on the stock motor..13-14psi

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.