Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I had it on my car since day 1 so I can't give you a before and after description but this car handles very nicely

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had it on my car since day 1 so I can't give you a before and after description but this car handles very nicely
does yours have an adjustable pan hard bar on it? reason im asking is because ive never heard of any saleen owner complaining about the rear end being off centered

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Seems like a decent enough deal. Figure the average dampers are going to run you from 480 to 680. Springs are usually in the 220 range and a front sway bar is usually 180. So I guess it just depends on how good those dampers are. Ask brenspeed what kind of shocks they are, what brand cuase i dont think saleen makes shocks? or what design any details on them. And then its just if you like the mild 1.25 drop all the way around.

But the ratings on the saleens handling has always been good. What did that guy say that compared the saleen to the roush i think he said the saleen handled too well.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems like a decent enough deal. Figure the average dampers are going to run you from 480 to 680. Springs are usually in the 220 range and a front sway bar is usually 180. So I guess it just depends on how good those dampers are. Ask brenspeed what kind of shocks they are, what brand cuase i dont think saleen makes shocks? or what design any details on them. And then its just if you like the mild 1.25 drop all the way around.

But the ratings on the saleens handling has always been good. What did that guy say that compared the saleen to the roush i think he said the saleen handled too well.
good point, thanks bro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts