Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey the spoiler on my 02 GT broke and I was wondering if anyone has one or knew where I could find a saleen s281 spoiler. I haven't had much luck finding one and thought someone on here might know where to find one. If anyone has anything please let me know.
Thanks
satinsilver02

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

·
Registered
978 Posts
+1 for stage3motorsports. i got the 3 piece wing and i frigging love it!! you wont be disappointed

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks alot...any problems i should worry about when putting it on?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Fitment is a bitch on Saleen products, They come kinda rough and need some work. I have a 1 piece spoiler sitting in the garage, debating if I even wanna mess with it.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the way the 3 piece spoiler looks so I'm not real sure about the one piece. I've got a guy that can paint so thats all good. I'm just tryin to find a good price. That and getting my car lowered are my next plans.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Fitment is a bitch on Saleen products, They come kinda rough and need some work. QUOTE]

+1 man do they suck. They look great, after breaking your b#lls to get them to fit properly. I had to take mine to a professional body shop and even they had one heck of a time.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Honestly, I have no idea how it broke. I had just got it back from the body shop. I hit a deer and did about $5000 in damage. Seeing my car like that about killed me. But I had a new hood put on it. I had smoked headlights with clear corners but the deer kinda ruined them. The spoiler has cracks along both sides where it bolts down to the trunk and its confusing. I don't know how it happened but why waste money on the stock one now? haha...I want to put something else on it, just to make my car a little more different

1 - 15 of 15 Posts