Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the bet way to hold down the back edge of the SALEEN S281 wing to the back lip of the trunk? I was thinking double stick 3M tape... Anyone ever have to deal with this in the past?

Oh yeah... and what color should I paint my strut tower brace? It's for my Pacific Green V6.

·
Registered
978 Posts
its pretty easy and the 3M tape will work fine, just make sure you put it on right the first time!! :) i put mine on will the supplied 3M tape that come with it and it worked out very well.

·
Registered
177 Posts
What's the bet way to hold down the back edge of the SALEEN S281 wing to the back lip of the trunk? I was thinking double stick 3M tape... Anyone ever have to deal with this in the past?
just be careful with high speeds and 3m tape. i was racing a civic one time (lol idk why) but he had a gigantic wing that flew off once we hit around 100. it was hilarious.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fail

LMAO- That's awesome!

I'm not too worried about it the 2 forwarc most contact points have threaded holes that line up with the stock ones. The 3M tape is just to keep the back edge of the wing flush to the trunklid.

·
2k3 Blown Mach 1
2,183 Posts
Lol......

About your strut tower I will say like the color of your stang, or buy a chrome one......

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey- thanks for the input on the strut tower brace! I decided to go with Pacific Green! I figured that would look good! I'll probably be priming it today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts