Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Friday If all goes well I will be ordering my Saleen Stage 1 kit from Brenspeed. I just hope Brenspeed will take $1500 from my sisters credit card who is over in Germany now. So I have my fingers crossed!!!!! I am going to have a friend help me on this install, plus I am going to take lots of photos. Seth told me it's not hard just time consuming. What does everyone think of the other mods that I have done? The MGW is awesome, by the way, how many people have the MGW? I'm just wondering what member # I am???:):D. Here are some pics of my Mustang. I am also going to get a GT 500 spoiler, and I've found one for $199.00 just up I-35 from me!!!!! The list of mods are Ford Racing 4.10 gears, MGW Short throw shifter, Chrome A/C knobs from MGW, Chrome cup bezel from MGW, Steeda Lower Control Arms, Steeda Underdrive Pullies. I will be selling the C&L intake, UDP, 4.10's I know I can't post them here but PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Thats pretty sweet, but why the stage 1? Stage 3 is decently safe and only alittle more price wise. Either way...will be awesome. MGW is pretty nice, i have some chrome pieces, probably gonna switch them out for satin piece when I get a chance though. Nice ride overall btw.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
MGW doesnt have member numbers because they're ****, but with that being said i will be a **** by next week.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just what to stay in the safe zone, you think I will be ok though? I know 450RWHP is the max otherwise you risk bending the rods and when I get more $$$$$$$$ that will be the next mod.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Nice man. What kind of exhaust you running now, because I remember you saying you sold the BAssani race ABs you had.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Blackhavok. The video's are awesome. I just talked to Brenspeed today, and Friday I will be getting the Saleen kit. I haven't decided which stage yet I just want to play it safe, I just payed the car off and I want to enjoy it for a long time, not just for a few days. Did you install the kit yourself? Im having the UDP and 3.55's gears put back in next Thursday. Thanks for the videos and your car sounds nice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't wait!!!!!! The videos are really making me excited!!!! Did you start out with the stage 1 kit and just keep upgrading? How many miles have you put on your car since the saleen kit was installed? Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I HIGHLY recommend the 550 kit offered by Saleen. It comes with a very safe tune offered by JDM. When pushing past 450rwhp, the tune is vital to the engine. The 550 kit dynos around 470rwhp on average and not a single blown motor to date. It is by far the strongest Saleen power package you can buy with the stock motor. Let me know if you are interested and I can send a price your way! We can offer the blower with the 550 kit 10% with free install as well! That is $1400 off for the month of March only. Keep me posted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts