Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just ordered my stage 1 kit today, should get it by Thursday. I will try to do a write up on the installation, Seth said it's not that hard. Well since the weather is good right now in Texas it's time to do some driving!!!!!!! Maybe take some new video's.:D

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
congrats on the s/c

·
Registered
818 Posts
:withhomo
congrats on the s/c! I'm jealous

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I am very excited, I spent 15 months In Iraq thinking about it, re-enlisted for the stop loss bonus for $22,500, paid the car off and had to wait for $$$$ for the Saleen stage 1 kit, now I'm getting ready to put the 3.55's back in. It has been a long wait. I will make a video for that upgrade.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
not to smash you or anything but I think you should have gone with the stage 3 since its comes with alot more. sure its closer to $6000 but its worth it. But anyways I'm just jealous you got a s/c....:(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I plan on upgrading, but I had to save some $$$ to live and emergencies, plus I need more power now!!! Has anyone installed a Saleen kit or Whipple kit?
I heard that the KB is a real pain.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'll be in a similiar situation soon, getting back from Afghanistan in about 2 months, reenlisted out here too for some decent money, got a new whipple waiting to be installed when I get home. From what I've seen the Saleens and whipples are pretty easy to install, plan to do mine myself when I get back.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
06VistaGT be safe out there, I think we are losing more people in fatal accidents here at Fort Hood than Iraq. I sometimes feel safer out there than driving in Killeen Texas!!!!
Come home safe!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts