Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mod bug has hit hard. I have the GT4 wheels on and the Eibach pro kit and gt500 spoiler going on this weekend. The next mods are the Saleen Super Shaker supercharger and the detroit rockers cams from Brenspeed. My question is, will the tune Saleen gives me for the supercharger be enough for the cams also, or will I need to get it tuned again? I have read on here where 500hp is about the limit on stock lower end, will this setup be safe if not hammered on all the time. The car very rarely gets hammered on, my wife drives it as much as I do.

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
If you are ordering all this through Brenspeed, I'd get a email tune through them for the cams AND supercharger. The Saleen tune will not be set up for cam's... A Email tune through Brenspeed will be way better than the canned Saleen tune. I would plan on getting it Dyno tuned asap though.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I will let Brenspeed do the tune then. So the horsepower level is ok on stock lower end?

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
Plenty of guys making that kind of power on the stock bottom end you should be fine. It's all about having the right tune, as they said above get the breenspeed email tune and get to a dyno for a custom tune as soon as you can. You should be good to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts