Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Ive always heard they do not make much power.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn alright quess il stay away, i thought they made the saleens pretty damn fast like 13 flat fast stock at super low psi

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
It makes power obviously. What we are saying is most people tend to go with the blowers that make alot of power. Its a good supercharger but its a roots type eaton. The cobra's use the eatons to make quite a bit of power, but for what you pay to get the saleen supercharger you can have a blower that is twice as efficent and capable of alot more power.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
It makes power obviously. What we are saying is most people tend to go with the blowers that make alot of power. Its a good supercharger but its a roots type eaton. The cobra's use the eatons to make quite a bit of power, but for what you pay to get the saleen supercharger you can have a blower that is twice as efficent and capable of alot more power.
+1

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i like the idea that the procharger is scare the neihbors kids loud over a paxton, im sure all centris are good , so if i cant get a used kb i will prolly go procharger unless i cant find a nother at a good price

1 - 15 of 15 Posts