Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Its suppose to be pretty nice out tomorrow evening/night. Anyone in the Hampton Roads want to meet up?? I am sure I can talk the wife into letting me out of the house for a few hours. Let me know and we will all figure out a place.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I might be able to for a little bit but it depends on what you are trying to do and where.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still talking with some ppl right now from varides, trying to set up time/place. I will keep this thread updated.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
from where?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
oh.... alright. I thought that it was some new place that I havent heard of.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
HAHA youve got work tomorrow:tomato I get to go do more shopping. At least its something for me, going to get a new matress as the one I have is toooo firm.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, well I had to work all day today, actually I am on duty so I dont even get to go home until tomorrow! Wife wants to go shopping tomorrow, but I dont really want to.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
HAHA youve got work tomorrow:tomato I get to go do more shopping. At least its something for me, going to get a new matress as the one I have is toooo firm.
Yeah yeah, laugh it up...I hate that damn place. It's worse cuz I'm still sick. Nothing seems to be working.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:lol you know I love you bro:hug

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
i wont be down in the area til after the 3rd sometime

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
well then you are an epic failure

:lol :hug

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
wow i just found this... looks like i'm spending too much time on varides :shiftyeyes

and we werent talking to you Ace. the thread's for HR people. not richmond :p

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
hmmm.... i may have to check out this varides place. is it just mustangs or everything

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
its for everything but so far the MM peeps are pwning it. and me derek and chris are forum lol

oh yeah, and the link for it is in my sig ;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts