Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Its suppose to be pretty nice out tomorrow evening/night. Anyone in the Hampton Roads want to meet up?? I am sure I can talk the wife into letting me out of the house for a few hours. Let me know and we will all figure out a place.

· Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I might be able to for a little bit but it depends on what you are trying to do and where.

· Premium Member
11,000 Posts
HAHA youve got work tomorrow:tomato I get to go do more shopping. At least its something for me, going to get a new matress as the one I have is toooo firm.

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, well I had to work all day today, actually I am on duty so I dont even get to go home until tomorrow! Wife wants to go shopping tomorrow, but I dont really want to.

· Zoolander
15,288 Posts
HAHA youve got work tomorrow:tomato I get to go do more shopping. At least its something for me, going to get a new matress as the one I have is toooo firm.
Yeah yeah, laugh it up...I hate that damn place. It's worse cuz I'm still sick. Nothing seems to be working.

· Tini Tini Bo Bini
14,002 Posts
i wont be down in the area til after the 3rd sometime

· MM's Resident Muffler Shop
8,092 Posts
wow i just found this... looks like i'm spending too much time on varides :shiftyeyes

and we werent talking to you Ace. the thread's for HR people. not richmond :p

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.