Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Former 11B

Are U still in Afgan? if so e mail my ako [email protected]
and provide me your APO or mail route address I have abuddy that helped develope a new boot insert and after 20yr of service(JUST RE UP ED FOR ANOTHER 6 YEARS) these are a good fit so if your interested I will send U your free issue and no gel in them to leak out.
I noticed on profile Ohio I'm in Cincy so if your your a fellow Buckeye or not the offer is still good.
Remeber 99% of America support us the other 1% are ????
Nice pic's by the way!!

Herrmann T
Second Generation American Combat Arms By Choice.:D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top