Modded Mustang Forums banner

Saying Bye & Thanks!

485 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  PowerShiftz02GT 
#1 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone (in the 99-04 Mustang threads), for the help & advice you guys had given me. I learned even more than I had previously known. So it was an honor to have such a knowledgable group of people, that were there to help answer questions. Anyway, I'm saying goodbye as well. I still love Mustangs, it's just that the 02 GT that I had, didn't suit my tastes & wants. I wanted more from the car, and being a fan of the old late 60's & early 70's Mustangs, this car never quite had me hooked enough to not let go. So I traded the car in. All is good though, because I will eventually be in and out of the forums again from time to time. It's just that it will be the 05+ forums. So like I said, all is good, and i'll still be around these boards, because I am the proud owner of a 2006 Mustang GT. Anyway, this isn't really too important, I just wanted those that remember me, to know what I been up to, and where I been.

Tim

#4 ·
grats on the new car enjoy and post pics and what you will be doing .

im looking for an 05 or 06 as well if i cant find a 03 cobra .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.