Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i data log with my sct? no i need the cable that goes from the sct to my computer? im lost

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
they are only $10.00
through that site.

by the way.. you should have gotten one AND a cd when you bought your xcal.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so i went and got the cable and now my x cal wont work. when i plug it into the laptop it lights up and i can go threw the menu so i know its not the x cal but when i plug it into my obd2 nothing no lights nothing. i checked all my fueses and im stumped

·
Registered
400 Posts
oh man that sucks. you are going to have to send it back to sct if its not lighting up. it happened to me before, but the good thing is they are pretty fast. It only took about a week round trip for me.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
I would double check the fuses, both under the dash and in the engine compartment. Then take a close look at the pins on the obd connector and the xcal connector to make sure nothing is bent or out of place. Send it back to SCT as a last resort (tech support always takes forever to get a hold of.)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea im gonna double check now that its light out. i hope its somthing that simple cause i dont want to wait for my tune now that i finaly put my nitrous in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts