Modded Mustang Forums banner

SCT Eliminator Chip Installed

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  AMChrisRose 
#1 · (Edited)
so i ordered the sct eliminator chip from american muscle with the bama tunes last week and it came in today, easier to install than i thought itd be (surprised i figured it out :p)

i havent got a chance to really run my car and compare tunes, i'll be doing that tomorrow, but so far it seems legit

at least my speedometer is accurate now

anyone else have experience with the eliminator chip?

i ran it hard a couple times on the race tune, it didnt blow me away but like i said before i havent gotten to compare it to the stock tune yet either

i got the 91 street tune, 91 race tune, and 91 nitrous race tune (havent tried it yet)

#4 ·
The last time I checked the bezel was out of stock. The company that was making the bezel is either out of business or no longer making them. I looked all over ad couldn't find anyone with the bezel in stock.

I was thinking about putting my switch in my cigarette lighter delete cap.

#6 ·
I did see one of the back of one of the bezel's, it had a square box for the switch to fit into.

I think if you take the cigarette lighter delete and drill a hole for the switch post then hot glue the switch to the back of the lighter delete that will hold it. Then you would have to make some indents in the cap to mark the switch locations.

#7 ·
The bezel definitely makes it easy to mount. I lost my knob to turn it and now I have to turn it with my fingers which is not easy to do. Here is a pic of the bezel before I lost my knob. I sent a pic in to AM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.