Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just purchased the sct tsx extreme tuner for my 08 bullitt... followed the instructions to program the car and when it goes to program the car i get a 1021 error code saying that device doesnt support my application.. has anyone had this happen to them?? i double checked that the correct tuner was sent and it had the most recent updates any help??

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
where did you get it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Did you get it used where it may be married to another car already? Second did you give them the correct code from you ECU? Just a couple questions. Give SCT an Email and they should be able to help.

SCT
Phone: 407-774-2447
Fax: 407-260-6275
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm EST
SCT Performance - More Power! Less Fuel!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was brand new and i bought it from autoanything.com ( they had a sale) or i would have bought it from am... but yes i did everything i was supposed to just wondering if anyone knew of any loop holes or had this problem before i got the product on friday and they have been closed for easter weekend! just being impatient and wanting it to work

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have chip installed ?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Did you type in your PCM code?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes im just assuming im going to have to contact sct directly to get this resolved just is kind of a pain

·
Registered
185 Posts
You will have to post what you find out. It almost sounds like the software doesn't match the tune as if the tune is newer than the software loaded on the tuner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts