Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
IMPORTANT. My tuner just told me that if you try to change tunes while the engine is hot, it will fail every time. He said he had the same issue with his TT 5.0 and 2c5s roush. Gotta open the hood, let it cool, and then load the tune.

Total bullshit. I've changed and adjusted tuning on my sct at the track,after 10+ laps and drove the car there.
If you want to clear the cars ecu unhook the negative battery and turn on the lights. That discharges the brain box's charge that saves the programming.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Turn the headlights to OFF :)
I don't leave them on Auto. I always leave them off unless I need them. lol

Jake, you're crazy. I didn't hear a mother****ing thing out of your *** that night. Just some bat**** crazy **** rolling out of the *o**a** phone. Did I mention I was busy as a whore on Friday night? Ended up closing the week with 62 hours, beeeeaaach!

Oh, and call or text me if you need anything else.
Hahaha I was a just a tad worried that I'd end up having to catch a ride the 1.5hr ride home, pick up my truck and trailer, make the 1.5hr ride back, load the car, and drive yet another 1.5hrs home. That's 4.5hrs more riding than I wanted to do, not to mention potential $$ I'd have to spend at the dealer that I don't have. lol Also not to mention I wouldn't be making it to the remainder of MW.

Thanks bud!!

Speaking of beeeeeach. The beach and remainder of Mustang Week was very nice with no other snags. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
i get that every so often..... it wont let your return to stock until you unplug the battery for a few mins.... then you can finally return to stock and then put the tune back on
This worked for me (y) now in the year 2020 :) great to find some info that helps. Was not having any luck until i found this thread

21 - 23 of 23 Posts