Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the sct five way chip and I need to know how to get the soft ware to program it my self on my labtop???? The chip only runs good on one setting the rest sputter and have loss of power.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
you will need a chip burner and some serious tuneing skills.....you can just click on something to pull timeing... do the other banks even have tunes on them? i know on mine if it is just a blank bank it doesnt even start the car if.... so im sure if you switch it to 1 of them while you are driving it will run like ass and die..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
"NOStang" <--- Does this mean that you are running a nitrous kit made by "NOS"

"NOstang" <--- or does it mean that you are "stang-less"

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
"NOStang" <--- Does this mean that you are running a nitrous kit made by "NOS"

"NOstang" <--- or does it mean that you are "stang-less"

2000 GT comp cams, bbk cold air intake, bbk headers, NX 150 shot, ect. ect.!!!!! All blacked out!!!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
2000 GT comp cams, bbk cold air intake, bbk headers, NX 150 shot, ect. ect.!!!!! All blacked out!!!
so basically, his username makes..... no sense?...

change it to "NoSense"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so basically, his username makes..... no sense?...

change it to "NoSense"
I like making no sense it throws pepole off jus like when a ls1 pulls up wondering why my flat black mustang that looks like a v6 is cammin so hard the he realy gets confused when I'm walkin off and leavin him... And the guy that I bought the car from lied to me he said it was a sct but I found out it's a tweecer which down load do I use off their web site do I use?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I like making no sense it throws pepole off jus like when a ls1 pulls up wondering why my flat black mustang that looks like a v6 is cammin so hard the he realy gets confused when I'm walkin off and leavin him... And the guy that I bought the car from lied to me he said it was a sct but I found out it's a tweecer which down load do I use off their web site do I use?
sounds like garbage to me. remove, destroy, buy a good one. lol. get a handheld, man...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts