Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way i can check what the check engine light code is from the sct/xf3 tuner?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotta p0133 somthing to do with 02 sensors or exsuast leak.im thinking 02 because the guy installing the headers had a hard time with them reaching.he had to use two sets on each side so i might need to buy even longer ones.i hope its not a leak,i dont hear a leak so thats good.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep,i have it tuned for headers and no cats

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet!,thanks bro!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i ordered a tune for pypes headers but returned 2 sets and got bbk instead.maybe that has somtin to do with it.they told me it was all the same tune regardless of what headers you have.ill hit them up tomorrow for sure.it was setup for a h pipe but i got an x pipe so maybe thats the issue.i dunno,i just hope its a free fix.im outta money after the holiday.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have the bbks and the hardware is much better on them than on the pypes. Except for the passengers side flange for the number 3 cyl. The bolt they provide won't clear between the flange and wall of the head to begin threading. Just reuse the factory stud after cutting the unthreaded portion of the head off and it'll clear

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts