Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its not in the right section but not many people are viewing the electrical section,...i got my sct xcal 3 today and it came with a brand new cai for free :]
but,.....im not sure exactly what everything does when your doing a custom tune,....can someone post a link of a tune for a 02 v6 mustang or something that will help please

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
the tune should already by in the xcal.

just plug it into the obd2 port (under your dash) and follow the step by step directions.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt have any custom ordered with mine

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
then you need to have a tune written for your car. (if you have the user options you can do it yourself but I advice against it honestly)

there are many choices to go with.. doug at bama chips is a good one.

I also can get you a tune as well.

click my sig for details.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much for the tunes

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
about***
i dont wanna ask someone and dick them around when i dont have the money just yet

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I don't know what theirs cost but the tunes from trick tuners are $40.00 with 2 years of free retunes.

oh and fyi.. these are not canned/generic tunes. they are based off your specific cars data log.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so do any of you guys have the same/similiar tuner

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
crap.. thought you wanted to compare vmp to Trick tuners.. I miss read.. thats a vmp time slip..
When Joe ( Jgorm) sees this thread I am sure he will post up something for ya

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool
i like seeing you guys numbers
its kinda sad
cuz i wish i had the money to buy a dam s/c
whoops wrong thread,,...theres another sct thread sorry that one has dyno numbers ha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts