Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you calibrate the speedo. with the xcal 3?
i know this is the wrong section for this but there is noone online in there

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so how do i do this

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you don't. your tuner (person) does.
o
im starting to wish i didnt buy this tuner and bought some gears and tlok instead its too much bs and you cant do any tuning by yourself

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Ya there are alot of options for you to do with xcal3. I know you can have someone tune it for you. But after that u can make ur own changes.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
you can if the tune is unlocked

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
you just bought the wrong tuner.

:)

you had the option to buy the tuner you could tune your car yourself with.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so does anybody happen to know how to do this myself

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you just bought the wrong tuner.

:)

you had the option to buy the tuner you could tune your car yourself with.
yea well also someone told me i could blow my **** up if i didnt know what i was doing :D
and everyone seems to like sct over sniper

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it says tire revs/mile or something like that but i tried that while i was sitting at a gas station and lol it was so f/ed up i was only doing like 50 or 60 and my speedo got buryed :p

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sell tunes :)

custom as well.. not canned.
i know this but im still trying to save up some money so i can finish me exhaust

·
Registered
137 Posts
ok while we are on the topic can you use the x3 to diagnose a vehical that it is not tuned to like when i buy it for my mustang can i check my cougar or my expedition with it to figure out why the check engine light is on? and i'm a little lost with this thread are you guys saying that you can't change any settings with the x3?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok and one more question for you...is it true that with the SCT tuner can be used to shut off the 02 sensors? someone told me that....which would me i could put w/e pipes i want on there as long as everything is tuned right the check engine light wont come on?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts