1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
you can get a new lightning one, VMP sells them im pretty sure

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
what is the benefit of a bigger MAF? more air? what kind of performance (if any) would you expect
dont need it till you go F/I just keeps you from tapping out your stock one

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
your stock one can only handle so much

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
haha yes SCT owns but i between a SCT and lighting i heard there was little difference cause you can't peg either of them with low boost but one being more accurate might be nice i'll have to look into that.
o well i got my lighting MAF for 40$

·
Registered
965 Posts
yea i woulda went with one of these maf's but i didnt want to spend as much so i got a lightning maf instead lol. place that tuned my car said i damn near about pegged it lol.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
yea i woulda went with one of these maf's but i didnt want to spend as much so i got a lightning maf instead lol. place that tuned my car said i damn near about pegged it lol.
Almost pegged a L maf and still running 14s huh?:D

·
Registered
965 Posts
hmmm 14 seconds in the 1/4 and SSS says that he says he is about pegging a 90mm maf?? okkkkkkkkk.....
Yes. damn near pegged the 90mm lightning maf. dont question me bish! virtually no track experience, skinny tires = no grip, no intercooler (yet!), STREET TUNE(rich as tits!) not Dyno Tune! The potential to be a lot faster is there, just get off my nugs till i can address these issues.:mad:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts