Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a pic or a really detailed descriptionon which vaccum line it is suppossed to go into .. because im having a really hard time finding it....

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
its the one near the throttle body that goes into the top intake... follow that to the other side where it should hit a fitting or something and just feed it in through there

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
The one I used is along the firewall. Go to the passenger side of the car, and go right up to your throttlebody and look for a hose that goes from your intake manifold around your throttlebody to your firewall and then to your fender. thats the one I use.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
any way we can still get a pic? i been planning on doing mine but too scared to put in the wrong hose

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
if it doesnt suck it in its the wrong hose

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts

its a single port but eh... its the one that takes a 90* bend... just grab that one and use it, it will suck up seafoam no problem

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I would be careful with that seafoam. Running a non compressible liquid into the intake of an engine could lead to major damage if it hydraulics the engine.

Also my engine is currently apart for a rebuild and I had used sea foam in the oil to try to cure a noisy lifter problem. I found a lot of viscous tar in the oil pan, which I believe is from the sea foam.

I would use it sparingly and with caution.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
well you have to follow the rules, let your engine warm up, feed slowly, let sit start up again... also change oil 3-500 miles after foaming

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I would be careful with that seafoam. Running a non compressible liquid into the intake of an engine could lead to major damage if it hydraulics the engine.

Also my engine is currently apart for a rebuild and I had used sea foam in the oil to try to cure a noisy lifter problem. I found a lot of viscous tar in the oil pan, which I believe is from the sea foam.

I would use it sparingly and with caution.
Sounds to me like you didn't change your oil afterwards.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
You have to squrit it into the throttle body if you have an aftermarket intake otherwise it will spill on your feet. Did 1/3 throttle 1/3 gas. Will do the oil near the next change and still need to change my fuel filter.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
it should... if it spills at your feet check one of two things... your pouring it into the line and not missing... you have the right line

1 - 18 of 18 Posts