Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just filled my gas tank up n put a pint of seafoam in it so hopefully it will run better, n get better gas milage. Then when its time for my oil change imma put some in my oil n tb. N will i need to replace my fuel filture? N if so how soon?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
the fuel filter should be replaced on a regular basis check your owners manual for detail on that...

and make sure you put it in the vacuum system not the TB... will be so much easier... also one more thing... the oil needs to be changed 300-500 miles after or about 2 weeks after what ever comes first

·
Registered
150 Posts
the fuel filter should be replaced on a regular basis check your owners manual for detail on that...

and make sure you put it in the vacuum system not the TB... will be so much easier... also one more thing... the oil needs to be changed 300-500 miles after or about 2 weeks after what ever comes first
I'll have to try doing this too.

·
Registered
817 Posts
is there a place i can order this stuff off the net cause all the car parts stores like nappa or carquest look at me with a stupid face when i ask for seafoam?!?!?! there all like WTF...a prduct that u put in the crankcase and gas tank......impossible!!! LOL

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shoot i got mine at fishers auto parts, i though every auto parts place would have it.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
most wal marts, targets, tractor stores, boating stores, auto part stores have them... its 95% of the time stocked with the fuel injector cleaner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts