Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for an 05+ body mustang with either a 32v 4.6 or 32v 5.0 (preferably 5.0). I'd get a roush or something already modded, but I want to mod it myself and also have a low car payment (I'm buying a house within the next month).

So if someone could link me to an auction or a site that has what I'm looking for then that'd be great. If not, how much would one of these run me? $28k-$30k? Remember, I want a stock GT with a 32v V8.

btw, I'm selling my current mustang for $3k + payments if anyone wants ;)

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I don't think they make a 32v 05 + mustang .. the GT540 is a 5.4 and your not getting that for your asking price.

are you just looking for a stock 3v GT ?

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
you can go to the dealership and buy a brand new one for 28k.
Yea for what you want to spend you can buy a new GT. If your looking for a Roush, check AutoTrader and Ebay

·
Registered
47 Posts
well there are plenty of good ones. buddy in my shop bought his 03 cobra for pretty cheap off ebay. nothing bad about the car and its pretty modded i think he paid 23.5 for it? 500rwhp with the stock ported eaton.

if you buy a car from an ebay auction, get the persons phone number and call them before you commit to buying. ask them EVERYTIHNG about the car, and obviously dont just hand someone XX,XXX$ unless you are at a bank and he is signing the title over and you've personally inspected and driven the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts