Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to bi-pass the seat belt buckle so it doesnt beep if its not in because im getting racing belts.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
it's pretty simple (although I don't remember the sequence for shure) it's pretty much a matter of turning the key on (with the seat belt buckled & not starting the car), once the seat belt light goes out, un-buckle & rebuckle the belt (on my car ,a 2000, it's nine times) then the seat belt light flashes & you buckle & unbuckle it once more & your done. that pretty much it, double check your owner's manual to be shure.

Reactions: Ryguy33

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's pretty simple (although I don't remember the sequence for shure) it's pretty much a matter of turning the key on (with the seat belt buckled & not starting the car), once the seat belt light goes out, un-buckle & rebuckle the belt (on my car ,a 2000, it's nine times) then the seat belt light flashes & you buckle & unbuckle it once more & your done. that pretty much it, double check your owner's manual to be shure.
thanks man reps!

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
and one more question...can i anchor the seat belts to the back of the seat rail?
aftermarket seat belt's need anchored to a roll bar, period. any other method can lead to serious injuries (usually spinal), in an accident. if your not putting a roll bar in leave the seat belt's alone.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aftermarket seat belt's need anchored to a roll bar, period. any other method can lead to serious injuries (usually spinal), in an accident. if your not putting a roll bar in leave the seat belt's alone.
yea im puttin a MM roll bar in with it so do i go arround the harness bar then to the seat rail?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
oh..do you have any pics of how it looks
not handy, but they should be easy enough to find, look on the NHRA website, should be able to find what you need there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.