Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 6'2 and my legs are kinda cramped, Anybody tried one? If so, how is installation I was looking at one on blue oval, says it moves the seat back 4.5 inches.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Im 6'7" And i have them in my Daily 96 Mustang right now Basically unbolt your seats bolt the brackets down and bolt your seat to the brackets its that easy man it took me 15Mins by myself and im mad i did not do it sooner.My G/F Is 5'1" and it still moves up far enough for her to drive.

I was just telling my buddy about the brackets and took a bunch of pics of me in the car to give him an idea ill upload a few.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Seat All the way back

Seat All the way up

Back of Brackets

Front of Brackets

Knee's used to be against the Dash (Not any more!)

Shot from Outside the car

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
The only problem I had was that it raises the seat up about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. My head was rubbing against the headliner and if I leaned the seat back anymore i couldn't reach the wheel. I took them out and ebayed them after about two weeks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only problem I had was that it raises the seat up about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. My head was rubbing against the headliner and if I leaned the seat back anymore i couldn't reach the wheel. I took them out and ebayed them after about two weeks.
Same problem here, may be taking them back out not sure if I like them or not.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i remember reading on here some time ago about removing the seat from the track and repositioning on the track one hole to the rear. cant remember whether it was on here or another forum. I saved it but then of course the computer died....

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
i remember reading on here some time ago about removing the seat from the track and repositioning on the track one hole to the rear. cant remember whether it was on here or another forum. I saved it but then of course the computer died....

One hole to the rear..........

:eek::eek:

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
:lol you would.

yea i need to raise my seat not lower it, its an aftermarket racing seat and the track thats on it moves it back pretty far, but it sits so low i can barely see out my windows haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol you would.

yea i need to raise my seat not lower it, its an aftermarket racing seat and the track thats on it moves it back pretty far, but it sits so low i can barely see out my windows haha
you need this kit then, I'm going for the hole in the rear!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts