Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to remove those useless little seat belt holders that are on the side of the seats on my 94. I would like to keep them if they would actually hold the seaatbelt in. Any tips on a way to fix it to hold the seatbelt. If not how do you remove it?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
my tip is dont remove them, put some black tape over the opening but dont remove em. when i bought my car, they were removed, it was a huge pain in the ass every time i needed to buckle up. if you want to remove it though they have a torx head bolt so you'll need a special socket and maybe need to remove the headrests.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found some roush one they are lik $30 but it would be worth it. They loop all the way around the belt so it wont come out i might buy some of these.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Where did you find those for $30? Is that a pair or a single one? They used to be $11 each from Mustangs Unlimited. I went there to pick some up and the price went up to $39 each. Not worth $80.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found them on Amazon im not sure if it was for one or for a set. It would almost be worth 80 to me just to keep those darn belts in there to keep them in reach. It getss really old twisting completely around to get the belt. Especially when you have a bad back. :(

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I understand that. You could always get the 99-04 style loops. You can probably find those cheap somewhere like MPS auto salvage. They hold seat belts great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those do look good, i may get a set of them. I assumed they were the say from 94 to 04. The ones in my 94 dont even make a half circle.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Yeah, the 94 suck. Also, with the 99-04 you can bend them straight out so they do not stick up so high. That way they just come straight off the seat and tuck in nice and close to it. They are metal in plastic so they bend without worry of breakage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts