Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post any secrets such as key fob programming and other things people dont know about the mustang. i know i have seen a few things before, but some of those little secrets would be great to know and this should possibly be made into a sticky.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Hold your trip button in and start the car, keep holding it until the digital screen changes. You can get a digital readout of all sorts of stuff from rpms, oil psi, to dtc codes.

·
Registered
685 Posts
MATT02GT said:
Hold your trip button in and start the car, keep holding it until the digital screen changes. You can get a digital readout of all sorts of stuff from rpms, oil psi, to dtc codes.
i tried that but i think i did something wrong lol idk it just changed and said TEST then had a >> T 0.0 << i couldnt see the rpms or nothing

·
Registered
211 Posts
you have to keep holding it down.. Then when that comes up...you can let go and everytime you press it you will get a different reading...

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats pretty cool, isn't there a way to check your speed while driving or something too? and does anyone know how to program a key and/or remote?

·
Registered
682 Posts
The trunk cargo net should have the weaved strap facing the rear of the vehicle when installed. The reason for this is to prevent the netting from becoming entangled into the latch when shutting the trunk.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Bob17830 said:
thats pretty cool, isn't there a way to check your speed while driving or something too? and does anyone know how to program a key and/or remote?
well if you do that hold the trip button thing while starting the car, you can go through and it shows your speed in mph and kph

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^ just turn the key on.. lol the light should come on until you start it!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts