Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
CobraR said:
^ false. myth busters!! lol.
damnit after i posted that i remembered they did that on mythbusters and i was hoping someone like you wouldnt remember that!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rude awakenning!!!!

I think that this "Fabulous Mustang" that we are all driving is really a
......FAIRMONT!!!!!..... remember the 1978 Ford Fairmont..... I think that's the same platform that this car comes off of. Now the 05 and up Mustangs,,,,, now that's a Lincoln!!!!! H E l l O!!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
k2boarder3187 said:
if you put a 5lb bag of sugar in your gas tank it ups the octane to 103!!
I think i'll try that, maybe it'll prolly give me about 15 Rear Turners Horspowerrd. I might even throw some salt in the mix. heheheh

But on a serious note, I want to try that one that brings up all the readings in stuff. Whats the trip switch????? And how you do it again? preciate it

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
you know the trip odometer? the button to reset your miles.. hold it in while you're starting the car and it supposidly give you all kinds of info..

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ooohhh, cool, I think i'll try that. Just hold it in while starting the car and turn your car on, still holding the buttons until info comes up, and when it does you just press the trip button to switch through the info. How do you get out of the info when your done, besides turning your car off?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts