1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
599 Posts
there is like half as many nice cars in that driveway as there is in my entire group that races.... damn.. i wanna come play

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
hmmm 2 stangs vs 3 camaros and 1 t/a? woa thats not fair to the chevy guys! :lol

Nice!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Show a hug, otherwise I won't believe it. You could all just have been bribed to park in the same place!

:)

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao! u guys crack me up. this is the car group im in now- MFG. theyre really cool. were having a car meet tonight at the park with everybody else in the nearby area and then well probably go out to the desert and have some fun........if the cops arent sitting there when we get there this time.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
your car looks good BTW.. the second nicest car there besides the fox of course :D

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is like half as many nice cars in that driveway as there is in my entire group that races.... damn.. i wanna come play
come on out man! too bad u dont live in the area. we need some more snakes in the pit:D

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your car looks good BTW.. the second nicest car there besides the fox of course :D
thanks dude. he said his car weighs 2840. looks like he has the stock 302 block. its cammed and he has edelbrock intake and he uses spray. he also does 5k rpm launches on slicks with stock t5 and stock suspension, so he says. he also claims to run 11.80's on motor. ive never seen him run on a track but i really want to. he's done high rpm launches on slicks at the desert spot where we race and he actually hooks and flys like a bat outta hell!

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds like u have a sick stang!

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
i know chevy guys and ford guys can get along cuse i am a chevy guy who hapens to have a v6 mustang, how the hell that exactay hapens i don't know

·
Registered
300 Posts
Chevy + Ford = Predator of Supras, Skylines, Rx-7s and Miatas BWHAA

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
ford owns Mazda... makers of miatas n RX7s... n miatas are slow and only gay guys drive em n everyone knows gays dont race the y do nails n hair n ****. :lol

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
ford owns Mazda... makers of miatas n RX7s... n miatas are slow and only gay guys drive em n everyone knows gays dont race the y do nails n hair n ****. :lol
correction ford own half.......

·
Registered
300 Posts
I know the miata was a joke, lol.

RX-7 was never touched by ford..

93-current year models RX-7.. That's why they are no longer produced here.

The RX-8 is a JOKE

1 - 20 of 26 Posts