Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get my dad one of the new AM calendars for christmas but they are $20. If you want to get rid of yours I will gladly paypal you $10 plus .50 for fees.

Pm me!

I figured this would get more traffic in the clubhouse but move if need be.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
hmmm.. I have one and have no money. how long to ship on regular mail you think?

Let me go make a paypal

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R U talking about how long to get you $? If we use the magic of the internet, I can pay you right now.

It will only take a couple of days to ship the calender to me.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
R U talking about how long to get you $? If we use the magic of the internet, I can pay you right now.

It will only take a couple of days to ship the calender to me.
question answered in #2. I didn't see where you lived.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
DIBS GUYS--- shelby, let me go eat breakfast and make my paypal and I'll get back to you in about 30

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll pm u my addy if you wanna do this. If you manilla that baby it should only cost around $2 to ship. Gross profit of $8 playa.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Ok. Playa. I've never done paypal so pm me and when i get back on in a few we can work it all out.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why are u eating breakfast in the afternoon? I have to go back to work but I'll check here as soon as I can.

pmed

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are free from American muscle. Just spend 100.00 hahahah. I got mine for free just for emailing them

I would spend $100 but they don't carry anything I need.

I got a free one too, buy the 19.99 is way too high of a retail for the quality of calender. The pics are great but its a flimsy calendar at best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts