Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is new in box , I got it for 279.99 from AM last month .. Im selling my car so I dont need it .. 100$ + ship.. Its a give.

Posting it here cuz it wont let me in sell thread.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To much work .. I need money right now .. The bottom of the car has rust .. It need a full paint job cuz tht mat black was done with rattle cans -_- .. Gonna save up for a year and by a 2001 bullitt

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And it needs a windshield , interior was taken apart to many times so it rattles and parts are missing .. Im tired of it honestly ..

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
you cant post things for sale outside of the classifieds

this will most likely be deleted

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Edit your posts instead of posting on top of posting on top of posting.. **** two days ago you were hci, 8.8 rear for sure and this all other bs..

P.S.- you werent allowed to post in the classifieds because youve contributed nothing to the forum.. In post count or information..

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Edit your posts instead of posting on top of posting on top of posting.. **** two days ago you were hci, 8.8 rear for sure and this all other bs..

P.S.- you werent allowed to post in the classifieds because youve contributed nothing to the forum.. In post count or information..
:popcorn

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gaetz1985 , you have a problem ? So I changed my mind because I found out I cant afford it , your free not to read my threads if I bother you.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well u have a point and im sorry if I wasted your time or offended you, i didn't mean it tht way

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know what you mean it just there too much to do on it (body wise) .. I dont have the best budget so I will just save up for a while and get something low mileage and clean and start with that

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trust me I know , I have an order from dipmycar in my bookmarks xD , thing is if im going to do all this , I should just get a gt and go faster no offense v6 owners ..And that v8 sound ..Ive had this v6 for like 3years now , its time for v8

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im 19 and im a full time student , Im not buying a gt tmrw lol .. probly gonna have to save up for like 8-9months

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.