Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never thought I would even consider this. Friend of mine just called and wants to buy my car. It has 11K miles and is in perfect conditon. I told him with the mods I have and being that I really don't want to sell it, I priced it at 29K (priced a little high due to not really wanting to get rid of it) being that I have 35K in it. Well, I think he may get it anyway (money is no problem for him). I just have to make up my mind. I may get something later on or just pay off some bills. Its a difficult call.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
what do you have done to it

·
Registered
106 Posts
you will regret it for the rest of your life..:(

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
keep it and tell ur friend to go buy his own......

if money is no option to him he can take that 29k and go get a termie og his own and still have room for mods

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lol - I've thought about that. He was going to buy a new GT500 but likes the termi's alot more. He has owned one before but changes up every year or so. He bought a new Mach (few years ago) and put 3 miles on it - still has it. It goes with his race coupe (1000+hp) a 85GT (last yr of carb and totally stock) and his 93 Cobra (again, with no miles) . He has his own garage separate from the house just to store his cars. As of now, it stays with me.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Good call man. I wouldnt sell it, especially considering theres so many out there he could pick up cheaper.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Wow good so now you can buy a 7k fox, Forge the **** out of it, stroke it, Twin turbo it, and put 10 grand into chassis/suspension and youll run 10's!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow good so now you can buy a 7k fox, Forge the **** out of it, stroke it, Twin turbo it, and put 10 grand into chassis/suspension and youll run 10's!

Been there - didn't have turbo but a T-trim running 10's. I had to stay on top of it all the time to keep it right and just got to the point to where I couldn't due to family and work. So I bought a Cobra and been extremely happy with it. Was planning a kb/whipple but now I'm holding off to see what happens at work.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Keep yours and tell your buddy to buy mine! I need to get rid of mine and you want to keep yours, problem solved.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
hold on to that bad boy brah. i got rid of my 2000GT (i know i know, not the same as a termie) and regretted it for the 2 years that i owned my truck. well, i got my 04 and am happy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This one is in mint condition. If I got rid of it, I wouldn't even attempt to find another one. I'll keep it or wait until the 2010-2011 come out. If I like them, I'll mod the heck out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts