Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much can i sell my v6 for?
i have a 2001 v6 with leather seats, new air intake, lights, magnaflow exaughst, color changing fog lights, new ipod jack radio, cobra rims, power everything, and new tires
thanks, i want to get a v8

·
Registered
56 Posts
whats the mileage. You could just go on Kelly Blue Book and find the price.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
sounds like someone is really pissed off at there car...

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
KBB are bogus numbers use NADA it is what banks use and they wont give you more for a loan than trade-in, most people buying a car from a private seller will need to get a loan from a bank so NADA is your best number to go off

I sold my mustang back in july, 2000 v6, 96k miles, custom electric green paint, saleen body kit, bluetooth headunit, JL speakers, CAI, full custom dual exhaust with flows 40s and and crossover bar, shiftkit, and tune.
We sold it for 6k and had a hard time getting that out of it honestly dont expect over 6.5 and a dealer will give you about 3.5k for it

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
id say expect around 6 at the most, u never should have started modding it if u were just gonna turn around and sell it...or u can find a v8 you want at a dealership and use it as a trade in...otherwise good luck

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
KBB are bogus numbers use NADA it is what banks use and they wont give you more for a loan than trade-in, most people buying a car from a private seller will need to get a loan from a bank so NADA is your best number to go off

I sold my mustang back in july, 2000 v6, 96k miles, custom electric green paint, saleen body kit, bluetooth headunit, JL speakers, CAI, full custom dual exhaust with flows 40s and and crossover bar, shiftkit, and tune.
We sold it for 6k and had a hard time getting that out of it honestly dont expect over 6.5 and a dealer will give you about 3.5k for it
+1 .....no one is gonna want to spend 7 or 8 grand on a V6 mustang with 90k on it when you can buy a GT for that. Mods decrease the value. Best bet would be take off as many mods as you can and sell them individually.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts