Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running no muffler as of now, but need to put one on the get it inspected and sold. What muffler would keep that decently loud sound but pass inspections? Not looking to spend a whole lot seeing as im selling it, haha.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
a stock one

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
they are flows knock offs... cheapest i know of... let me scan my summit catalog and my speedway one too... if i find something cheaper i will let you know

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
go to a muffler shop they have 10 dollar mufflers they will weld on

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
go to summit racing .com ... i have some part numbers for you

sum-630125
sum-630225

sum-630805

wlk-17659

sum-628252

·
Registered
300 Posts
Your supposed to keep all your factory gear incase you ever do wanna sell your car *sigh*

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was kidding about it being to much, haha. Just dont want to spend any cause im selling it, haha. And Trent, I was keeping, my dad threw it out, not my fault, haha. Green, ill try that, see if my local guy has any, and thanks for the numbers One.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
+1 on the local exhaust shop.. you could also check around at local junkyards and just get some there.. from a sixer or gt

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
+1 on the local exhaust shop.. you could also check around at local junkyards and just get some there.. from a sixer or gt
you could get it from any car with the same size pipeing.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
mufflers are universal..

you dont need a muffler from another mustang.. just check for the inlet pipe size even if its from a honda it can work only u need to look for is the pipe size

1 - 18 of 18 Posts