Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Easy one of the most eye-popping cars at Ford's SEMA Show booth is the Vaughn Gittin Jr. RTR-C 2010 Mustang – and that's saying a lot considering Ford's massive presence at this year's show. With a complete carbon fiber body, all we know is the folks at German tuner Mansory (know for building cars like a full carbon bodied Porsche Cayenne and Aston MArtin DBS) would give this car respect.

Named for championship drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr., the car was built by Autosport Dynamics (ASD) in Charlotte, NC. Along with the full carbon body there is also a set of carbon fiber HRE wheels and even some in-car adjustable shocks.

Only a limited number of these cars will be built and at a cost of $135,000, we don't imagine there's a waiting list.

For more check out AutoGuide's live SEMA Show coverage here!

More: SEMA 2009: Vaughn Gittin Jr. RTR-C Mustang Gets a Full Carbon Fiber Body on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
My brother is right there and he's been texting me all day..pics to be sent to my email..can't wait too see. He said I'd be going crazy if I was there...for sure!!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
i bet that thing weighs next to nothing...comparatively of course

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
And who said carbon fiber isnt for Mustangs! God damn that is SEXY!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
haha, when i mentioned that producing carbon fiber wheels would be a good idea, people thought i was crazy

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
dont carbon fiber wheels tend to splinter or something?

·
Registered
812 Posts
hot damn thats a clean car!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
:hitit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts